Well, we are still in Rexburg, ID going to school. We are both attending BYU-Idaho. I, Lois, will graduate in mid July with a bachelors degree in biology. Robert just changed his major to communications. He just finished a very hard semester and came out with 3 A, 1 A-, and 1B. He is doing very well in school with an over all GPA of somewhere around a 3.66. He is also working early early mornings at FedEx Ground (5:00am til about 8:00am Monday- Friday). I am headed back to school in January and will finish in July as mentioned before. For the fall semester I was working at Melaleuca. I have been working there for just over a year now. I work evening Monday-Friday. I am not really sure what to do with my degree so if anyone has any suggestions, let me know.

Well, for our family it is still just Robert and me. We do have the two most amazing cats. They are sisters that we got last year around Thanksgiving (2006) time. Their names are This and That. They pretty much make up for the longing we have to have children. They are so much fun!
For Christmas this year we are staying here in Rexburg because Robert has to work. We are sad to not be going to see family for Christmas, but excited to start our own Christmas together. Here are a few pictures of our wonderful amazing cats.

No comments:
Post a Comment