Thursday, January 03, 2008

Happy New Year!

New Years turned out better than expected. I, Lois, was scheduled to work from noon til midnight on New Year's eve, however I went into work at 10:30 am in hopes that I could get off at 10:30 pm. My plan worked! I also knew the person who is in charge of sending people home early and that helped. So, I did not tell Robert I was off and I had some friends stop by the house and invite him over and had them tell Robert to come spend time with them until I got off of work. I of course was in the car. So, I went to their club house and waited until Robert showed up to join them. So, it was about 11:15 and Robert came over and I surprise him because he did not think that we would be able to be together at midnight. That was a lot of fun. It was a very small party, but we all had fun. Our friends that hosted the party are Megan and Brandon Hebdon, this is the same couple that we had Christmas dinner with. Anyway, back to the party. We had root beer floats at midnight and played Phase 10 until about 3:30 in the morning. It wasn't much, but a lot more than we expected. Thank you Natalie for letting me off work early. We wish all of you a happy New Year and hope to continue to hear from you!

No comments: