Saturday, April 05, 2008

Happy-Robert and Lois!

These pictures are of where I took Lois to celebrate a bunch of celebrations we didn't get to celebrate on their proper dates due to school and work.

The celebrations took place from March 27 to March 29.


Lois had no idea what I had planned for the weekend. We went to Logan, Utah and stayed at the Anniversary Inn. It is a bed and breakfast with themed rooms. The picture is of Lois when we first got there and stayed in a room called Swiss Family Robinson. It is awesome.



Bathroom Sink and Mirror! Pump didn't actually pump water, but it was fun to pretend.






















Here are more pics of the room.

















Another suprise I got for Lois and I was a 30 minute professional massage in the room Thursday night!

After that we had a relaxing dip in the jacuzzi and got some of the best A&W for dinner and watched Swiss Family Robinson from the bed on the projector.

We slept the night away with stars twinkling in the ceiling as we listened to SoundScapes on satellite radio.









Here I am getting breakfast!



Pics of the Logan temple we went to on Friday.

1 comment:

Alan and Shelley said...

Robert took the machete along - thats hilarious!