I am so excited that we are going to be heading up to Libby here in just a two and a half weeks! We are praying the the weather will be go and that the water will be at least bareable to dip in. If you are not coming, you will be missing out and we would love for you to be joining us! I only have 2 months and 11 days be for I graduate!
I love you, Montana. Someday I hope to live there again!Just for you information, Robert and I have decided not to purchase a new car right away.
2 comments:
Why you waitin? cuz school and stuff? Has your husband ever posted anything? or does he relay it to you? hope all is well.
I didn't know you loved Montana so much! I mean I know you liked it cause you lived there and your family is there, but you really love it don't you! That is sweet...have a good vacation in another week!
Post a Comment