Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Exciting family news!

My brother Josh and his wife Shannon had their baby on 06-07-08. It was a little girl that they name Alyxana May Evans. From what I have heard everything is going great for them. Also, Aaron and Kelsey are having a baby boy. One last piece of information Cheri and Richard are have baby # 5 and it is going to be another girl for them! Congratulations to all of you!! I hope that we will be next.
PS Robert got his swimmers checked out and all looks great/"normal" there, so it is on to testing for me, the expensive part. :(

3 comments:

kelsey said...

You are so good to post family news. Especially since I hadn't heard about Cheri. I guess I'm out of the loop! Sorry you have to get tested :(

Alan and Shelley said...

That a boy Robert ;)

Sha nay nay said...

I hope they're checking your thyroid first, b/c that tends to be a major cause. You've ALMOST finished school Lolo, HOW DOES THAT FEEL!!!???!?!?!??!?!?!?!?