It's war! A water battle between two families that always ends in peace due to laughter, priceless food, and a fireworks display that rivals the local show at the park by the lake. We go all out. Families plan for months even years in advance in order to make this legendary occasion.
This Pic is a small example of the arsenal used.
There is plenty of food to go around. Great BBQ (meat of every kind! LOVE IT) , salads, amazing desserts and drinks galore. There was even enough for Kwanzaa the dog to have a drink to cool off in the heat of the day.
As I was working on this, I hit a button and it erased all of the other photos that we were posting for this blog. Those are on our other computer and we don't have a way to get them on the blog until we get home. My bad! So, I guess you will have to wait until we get home sometime next week to see the rest of our 4th of July experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment