Thursday, April 16, 2009
Easter Photos
I hope everyone enjoys these because they had to be uploaded one by one.
Kenya in her Easter/Blessing dress! SOO cute, even if the face she is making is a little weird.
Kenya has done this since she was about 1 week old. She gives her daddy kisses. She will kiss other people too, but most consistently she kissed her daddy!

This is my brother Aaron and his some Harmon. He is giving her "smoochy." It may look like he is eating her, but he was being really nice!!

Here is Robert's generation photo. Great Grandma Williams (Young), Grandma Carla Draper, Daddy (Robert), daughter (Kenya).
Our family Easter photo! AHHHHH....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sounds like a fun weekend. I love the picture of Kenya kissing Robert so cute
I'm so glad all is going well for you Lois. Kenya is so cute in her Easter dress. Very good eye Robert.
CUTE!!!!! We love her super long toes :) Such a cute fam!
She is SO beautiful. I can't get enough of her! I hate that we're not in the same ward anymore.
Post a Comment