Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Someone Cute to Look At!

These are some picture of of Kenya in the last week. Enjoy!











8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really diggin' the sassy-face in the third pic from the end. Dang cute little girl you've got there!coutp

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha I just realized as I hit the "publish your comment" button that I had put the word verification in the actual comment box... that's what "coutp" or whatever it was means... whoops!

The Mathesons said...

I found your blog off of Jena and Joey's... :) Yay I'm a stalker! Anyways, I love love love these pictures, especially the one where Kenya has a raised eyebrow :) That kid is so stinkin' cute!

Julia said...

oh my goodness how cute!! Those last few pictures the shorts that have the ruffles are adorable!! Where did you find them?? Kenya is a beautiful girl! Now that Jeff and I are back from vacation we need to start doing BBQ's, camping, game nights and more together! :)

Megan & Brandon said...

SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!

Henderson Family said...

The 3rd picture from the end is so cute!!! I love all her cute little expressions. She's adorable.

Catherine and Derrick said...

Those pictures are too cute she has some greet faces she makes.

Anonymous said...

Joey told me to tell Kenya that she is so effing cute!