Kenya has really put up with a lot. She hasn't really had a home since we moved out at the end of July. We were somewhere different every week. She was/is a real trooper! And amongst the midst of all this she has continued to develope. She now sits completely on her own when set sitting up. She started doind that when we were staying the Hagen's in RExburg. I think it was Tuesday, Aug 10 she started that. She is definately teething now. A few days of fussiness and nothing up ice (or Otter pops) will make her happy. She loves the outdoors. Each time we want to go to the lake or somthing I stop and think, if she is fussy should I take her? I end up going because I want to go and she does not complain a bit! As you can see in the picture below. This is at Howard Lake just on Wednesday. Kenya has also gotten up on to all fours and stayed there for a few seconds a couple of times this week. It sure has been a long time coming, but she will crawl.
Just things that Kenya is enjoying right now!
Grandpa's quack quack!! and his beard.
Aunt Kira's mouth movements!
Grandma's peaches or anyother fruit she has to share.
Uncle Chris's time. (He plays a lot with her and she really has taken a liking to him).
Daddy's name. The other day she said dada. (Not knowing what it was, but she repeated it after Robert said is over and over.)
FOOD!!! ANYTHING THAT I WILL LET HER EAT!!!
Keep growing baby, we all love you!
8 comments:
She is sitting up?? Way to go Kenya! We miss you guys. I am glad to hear everything is going well! I am glad you have a blog so we can keep updated on you guys as much as possible!
Yay congrats!! it is always exciting to get out of the Burg. Although you will miss it a little it is sure nice to move on. Kenya is so cute. I can't get enough of that smile. Keep the pictures coming
okay,so I think your baby is advanced for her age:)
She really is such a cutie! And now you're out of Rexburg - yippee skippee!
Hi! I ran across your blog today.. I can't believe how big Kenya is getting! She is the cutest little girl! I'm glad life is going good!
Oh how she has grown so much! I can't believe she is sitting up already! And you guys are in Montana now-that is exciting for you. Both done with school!!! Did you ever think the day would finally be here? Congrats to Robert for finishing up!
I am so jealous that you are up in Montana. Kenya is beautiful.
Ha! You're so welcome! I have to send you guys a few pics of her "tap dancing" with her beloved stick. We'll, I better get back to studying for reals! :)
Post a Comment