Sunday, September 27, 2009

Keepin' up with Kenya

This picture was taken today! Our littler girl is growing up. We have gotten several comments lately about how she seems to be changing. She is looking more grown up and her face is changing, but she still is the prettiest baby I have ever seen! Just last night grandma noticed that Kenya is doing patty cake all by herself. When she patty cakes, she even talks saying it in her own words with a similar tune. At the beginning of this last week she has started to wave hello and goodbye too! We will try to catch these amazing feats on video, but only babies and animals won't perform for the camera.

Mmmmm... She loves food! In the next pictures she has an apple off of great grandpa's tree; as well as a lollipop she shared with me; and then sharing dinner out of the kettle with a giant spoon!



These are pictures visiting great grandpa! What a great guy. He gave Kenya $10 when we left. He was so proud of her and loved to show her off to all the nurses.






We went to a friends house and went horse back riding. It was a lot of fun. Kenya's first horse ride. Kenya's first time falling off a horse too. That is right, we fell/got bucked off. All is well though. I got some nice bruises and sore back, but Kenya seemed untouched. We watched her closely for the next 48 hours and she is doing great!





3 comments:

Sha nay nay said...

That's so scary about the horse! I hope she's still ok! I think she looks so much like Robert! I can't believe how adorable she is!!!

MAN do we miss you! We would love to see you next time we're in the area, but I have no clue when that will be.

Henderson Family said...

It sounds like she is growing up so fast!!! You seem like your a well adjusted mother, you seem very low key (like giving your baby a sucker):) I love it.

Jena said...

YAY!!! you guys look like you're having so much fun! How's Robert's patrol stuff going?