Tuesday, September 01, 2009

A little late.... sorry.

Here are the rest of the pictures from August. Below is Kenya with Liv Norris. We took my sister to the airport in Spokane and hung out with Jon and Ronae for a few days. It was lots of fun. I can't believe the difference in just six weeks. Liv is almost exactly 6 weeks younger than Kenya and yet there were so many differences between them. Liv, is a sweet adorable baby!

This one is at the Spokane Temple. This is where Robert and I were sealed. Kira babysat while Robert and I got to go through a session. Thanks again!
Kenya was sleeping as we enjoyed the temple grounds. What a beauty she is!!

Kenya has began making this face a little more than a week ago. It is so cute!! We think it came from Uncle Chris making noises with his mouth and her trying to copy him.


Grandpa was playing with Kenya at the lake. These are some really cool floating docks just above the Libby Dam on the Koocanusa. We went there because it was Chris's birthday. He caught a lot of fish that evening.


Here is Kenya on all fours getting ready to crawl. What a girl!!
This is the video of her army crawling. She has done it quite a bit since then too!



As of today Kenya is 12lbs 6oz and 24 inches long!

4 comments:

Catherine and Derrick said...

Wow that is great. She is going to keep you busy now that she is on the move.

Julia said...

Cute Video! Hannah loved it. Hannah pulled that face when she got her first tooth!

Henderson Family said...

Belinda's crawl looks just like that. And I love the cute face that she makes, Belinda is making that face too. where she sucks on her lower lip. Maybe it's the age:) Isn't this a fun age? I agree it is fun to see other babies that are the same age as mine.

Jena said...

oh my word! she's so darn cute! I loved that she was talking herself through it all...way to go Kenya!!!