We came home from Spokane on Saturday last weekend to an very unpleasant surprise. No one had seen That! So, we waited and even prayed for her to come home and that she was safe. After a very hard week I think I must admit That is gone! I am so sad and have shed several tears over That. No one has seen her since either. She really meant a lot to us. It is not as cool to tell people that you have A cat named This. I am still thankful we have This, but there is something missing without That! We have walked up and down the street and even talked to a few neighbors, but no luck. I am still praying that she will find her way home one day and then I will not let her out of my sight again. Our family is down to 4 now! SO SAD!!!!
Seriously, I feel like I lost a part of my family. It has been rough!
Friday, September 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh I am so sorry. I hope you find her.
:( I'm sorry Lois! Good luck finding That!
Sad. I really hope you find her!
I AM SO SORRY! That is so sad! At least you have a beautiful daughter to make up for it!
Oh I am so sad! Sorry to hear about That disappearing. Hope she comes home soon!!!
I hope That comes home!
We hope That comes home! Sorry you are missing her Lois.
Post a Comment