We were invited to a nice Sunday dinner with Kelsey's Dad and family, in Bellevue. We had great food and a great time. As you can see Kenya did too. Kenya and Robert played the piano together! Kenya loved it! Don't believe it...look at the second picture!
Booyah! "Look ma, one hand!"
Here is a pic of the amazing view from the back of the house.
Here are some more cute pics of Kenya eating dinner with her cute cousin Harmon.
Here are some cute pics of Kenya's feet!
What a gorgeous little girl!
These last pics are of Kenya in her Halloween outfit, compliments of her aunt Kira! Thank you Kira!
This is the pumpkin that Kenya uses to stand up with! She has been doing this ever since we got here and she holds herself up with one hand and walks around the table and what not.
5 comments:
I cannot believe how big she has gotten! And TOOOOO CUTE! I love her costume... it's your favorite color and it matches her perfectly. We love you guys! Have a great halloween. Isn't it Roberto's favorite holiday?
oh my word...she is SO cute! We miss Seattle, and are super happy that you get to enjoy it's beauty...have so much fun!
I love the costume. Orange looks so great on Kenya. Don't you just love Halloween?
I agree with your comment on my blog-we do need to get together and go out to Texas Roadhouse again...or any restaurant really. That was way to much fun-I remember laughing a lot that night :) And then feeling really sick on the way home.
So how old is Kenya now? I can't believe she is already working on walking. It is crazy how fast time flies by! She is so beautiful.
She looks so cute in that little pumpkin outfit.
Post a Comment