The first week we were home we were trying to adjust to the change in time. All of us had adjusted enough after just 3 days. I had a few nights where Kenya and I were up for 2-3 hours in middle of the night, but that also included extra long naps.
As you could tell we spend our second week traveling to Utah and back. Kenya was AMAZING again! She really didn't have a hard time with the 12 hour trip there and while we were there she did rather well too! The trip home was just as good too. We were able to break it up into two days because we stopped in Rexburg for a day and a half. We got to see some of our good friends still there and had a great time!
So, this past week we have had a fun time playing. We just been hanging out with my family and trying to get somethings organized and get our lives back on track. Kenya has loved having more people to play with and a little cousin to teach new tricks to.
Kenya loves to dance (still), play chase, go outside, play in the snow, and loves all the animals around. I think she loves the horses the most.
The other day when it was snowing she said, "I want to going flying in the snow." She meant it. She wanted to go outside and go flying like on the movie "The Snowman." Robert took her outside in the snow to try.
Kenya often thinks about her friends in China and asks where they are. All we can do is tell her that they live in China and we don't live there anymore. There are many people we miss and wish we could see.
That is all I can think to update for now. I am shocked that Kenya will be 2 years old in just a couple weeks! I am sure I have an update then!
No comments:
Post a Comment