Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Kenya Knows her Last Name!

So the other day, Kenya and I were playing with an old cell phone. After I was pretend talking to someone I said, “It’s for you.” Kenya accepts the phone and answers the pretend caller with, “Hello, this is Kenya Draper.” It was as clear as day! You’re probably thinking, ‘whoopee!’ Well, we are impressed because we have never, directly told her or taught that her last name is Draper. She just busted that out on her own. Yeah, we about soiled ourselves with surprise.

Random side note:

Today, referring to a piece of ice, Kenya said to Uncle Chris “It’s too cold, will you warm up it for me?”


Another random side note:

Today we went shopping at the grocery store and parked in the best place ever. We realized that parked in front of us is the reason why those postcards and commercials with dogs are made!



1 comment:

kelsey said...

Harmon would be so jealous of the dogs in a car if he was awake right now. I'm sure he will be super jealous when I show him the pictures tomorrow. :)