Thursday, May 31, 2012

Just Lois

So, I guess I have a theme for the month of May and now it is my turn.  I have been up to the having a blast with my girls and husband.  It has been crazy watching them all grow.  Once Jasmin stated walking it made it seem like I don't have a baby anymore.  Kenya just amazes me everyday with what she learns! Robert is an amazing father and loves to play with all of us just as much as we love to play with him! 
I love my life! Really, I do!  I get a full nights sleep (most nights) and have for months now, which is a lot to say for having to kids and one of them under one.  I get to play and have fun with my friends.  I get to watch every event in my children's lives.  I get to be a mom and a wife!
 Really, I have been watching my starter plants grow and actually did a little sewing.  I made skirts for the girls for Memorial Day and the 4th of July and a matching headband for me.  I also got crafty with making new hair bows.  That is me. 

One for me.

And one for a friend.

These were for a friend's baby shower and now that I think about it, that baby girl is being born sometime in the next few hours.  

What can I say about these two?  CUTE!

Well, you cannot see the headband I am wearing, but it matches.  I am kind of dorky like that. 

2 comments:

ai said...

Super cute! And love that you're enjoying life so much. Love you!

Unknown said...

Love it! And I love the gifts!!