Friday, May 11, 2012

Just Robert aka BEST husband EVER!

Yeah, I  have the best husband ever!  It is something that I should brag about more often!  What does a man need to be to be the perfect husband.  I will tell you!
You may think that it is bring home gifts and flowers unexpected and often.  You may think it is sweeping you off of your feet every day and every moment of your life.  You may think it is doing everything right.  You may think it is being romantic.  You may think it is giving you everything you have ever asked for or wanted.  You may think it is making you laugh.  You may think it is taking you out on dates to the nice restaurants and spoiling you on special occasions or not so special occasions.  You may think it is not saying anything as you spend endless hours on Pinterest and make him look at everything you are going to make "someday".  You may think it is making you feel and telling you, you are beautiful no matter if you have gained weight or are not showered and still in your PJ when he gets home from work.  You make think it is playing with the kids after dinner and all evening long so you get a break even though he worked all day.  You may even think it is that he does not ask "What did you do all day?" when he gets home and the house is mess and the kids are whinny.   Really you may think that the best husband ever is all of these combined!
Robert is better at some of these than others.  He is really amazing at the latter half of these statements.  But what makes him the BEST husband EVER is that he supports me in every way and shares the same goals and visions for our family!  He goes to works to support me financially so that I can stay at home with our children, which is what we both want!  It does not matter what the job is he is will to do it and do his best at it.  I get to go and play all day with these girls and have so much fun!  He comes home from work and we tell him all about our day.  He smiles and tells us he is happy we had fun. A MAZ ING!  He supports me emotionally and spiritually as well, by doing some of the things listed above.  He has a strong relationship with our Father in Heaven and with Jesus Christ which enables him to lead our family in righteousness.  He listens to me and we make decisions together, but he also trusts me to make decisions on my own.  I feel his complete trust on love everyday! 
Not many women are as blessed as I am to have this amazing life!
Do we fight, NO!  Do we disagree and sometimes argue, YES.  Are there days when I don't feel as blessed as I am, yes I am ashamed to admit.  Do we get to have everything we want for our children and ourselves, NO.  Do we have everything we need to be healthy, strong and feel safe, YES!!  Are there times I feel overwhelmed staying at home and frustrated with my children, yes.
I have so much more to say, but it is too long already.
Robert, I love you for everything you are!  

2 comments:

Henderson Family said...

I love that post! I wish I had written it, because I feel the same way about my own husband.

Susan Rosengren said...

Love it!