Saturday, August 03, 2013

Baby # 3 on the way.

I guess I have never officially announced on our blog that we are expecting our 3rd baby on November 3, 2013 (or sometime around there).  So right now I am almost 27 weeks along and doing fine.  It looks like it is about time that I reopen the poll for voting because we again do not know the sex of the baby. Kenya has said since before I got pregnant that she wants a brother and this is her brother in my belly. 
I went to an American Dr. at a Chinese hospital 3 times while in Wuhan and well to say the least all of my experience there were Chinese.  That is to say that to get a prenatal check-up it was at least 3 hours each time.  I had an ultra sound at 8 weeks that confirmed pregnancy and that was a fiasco.  I will have to sit down and right out the story up until now for my pregnancy at a different time.  I am exhausted this evening about cleaning and still putting things away at our new house. 
I did announce it on facebook on April Fool's Day, but never on the blog.  So, there you go.   My baby is now officially in the blog world. 

PS We found an amazing and huge house on the west side of Idaho Falls and so far we are loving it! 

2 comments:

Megan & Brandon said...

We are so happy for you guys!! Congrats!!

ai said...

So where is the poll? I want to vote!