Robert and I are getting excited as we get ready to go to Oregon this week and see family. We are going to a Draper/Young family reunion and going to have some of the best BBQ in the world! I am so excited! We are going to be seeing family from CA and also his siblings from Northern Oregon. Also, we are going to be have a water war between families! Oregon here we come and a nice surprise for everyone to see when we get there. We are planning on being there Thursday evening sometime. See you then! (pictures to come from this fun event)
Then when we get back, I will only have 2 weeks of school left! I still have not decided what to do for vacation, but you bet I am going to have fun!
This past week Kira, my sister was down here visiting and we had a blast. Robert and Kira played Super Mario on the Super Nintendo a lot and I enjoyed watching. Our friend Leslie also decided to visit more when Kira was here. On Thursday we went bowling and saw Indiana Jones and Kingdom of the Crystal Skulls all this for only 3 bucks! Thanks, Kira for coming down and visiting us before you leave for Connecticut in August. (ITS ABOUT TIME!) We took her home on Saturday and picked up some wonderful apple juice "hooch" for Robert and also a friend, Jon Norris, who is addicted to the juice. In all we bought 8 gallons of the stuff and just about cleaned out the little store in St. Ignatius, MT. We were able to get a pretty good deal on some MT fireworks too! YEAH!
Aundre came home with us and will be going to Oregon with us. (What a sucker!)
P.S. Kelsey, I wanted to talk to you, so if you read this before I got a hold of you give me a call.
Tuesday, July 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
what's your nice surprise? I want to know! Call me Lolo! i wanted to call you today but I thought you'd be working on school work or at work.
Lois-2 weeks left of school my friend! How excited are you to be done? What are you going to do afterwards? Are you staying at Melaleuca for a while or will you be moving on to other things? Call me sometime I'd love to chat!
Hey guys, I just found your blog! We like you guys, you're funny :)
Post a Comment