The rest of the trip was great!
We just hung out for the weekend and went to church on Sunday.
Then Monday Robert and I ventured across the creek. The creek at my parents house was so low that at it's deepest spot that we crossed it didn't even come up past my knees. When we got the other side we went into the thick forest and came out on the other side. It was not far, but the trees were dense. On the other side of these trees there was rocky ravines that we could tell the creek use to be there. Later that day we went to Howard Lake. It was wonderful on such a hot day! We have a chicken dinner up there. My dad, Kira and I all swam across the lake like we normally do.
Tuesday was a long trip home. We enjoyed a causal lunch with family and I was so happy to see my niece, Alyxana. She is beautiful! Thanks every!
Back to work we went. Robert has picked up more work for a while. We both miss the time that we had to spend together while on vacation.
Thursday, August 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so glad you are coming back to see us in MT when we come ;)
Post a Comment