Friday, August 08, 2008

Olympics 8.8.08


Robert and I have been waiting all summer for this day. 8.8.08
Today the Olympics start and that will most likely occupy most of our time for the next month.

3 comments:

Daphne Crook said...

Hey Draper! Its me Justin... here is the link to my family blog! We should catch up sometime!
justdacrooks.blogspot.com

Harris Family said...

So I know I am about a month late, but I just wanted to say CoGraTuLatIONs on graduating! What are your plans now that you are done? I know Robert still have some time left to go, but are you going to be looking for a different job or sticking around Melaleuca for a while? How are you guys doing-your photos of Montana are beautiful. I didn't know it was so pretty up there. I guess I have only driven on the highway and you don't get that kind of view! Hope you guys are well!

Catherine and Derrick said...

Hey I am glad to hear your vacation went so well. I got yoru message about the box Ronae left with you. I sent you a message on facebook. I was thinking you could drop that box off to my sister she is coimg to visit me next weekend. I left my contact info in the message.