Sunday, September 21, 2008

Everyday life with the Drapers.

Well, Robert is back in school and I am working every weekday. If you are curious as to what we do on a daily basis think no more.
Robert goes to work every week day morning at about 5:15 a.m. Then depending on the day either comes back to bed and sleeps a little more or goes straight to class. Then he does homework throughout the day and spends time with me and plays with This and That. I am lazy and get up every morning between 9 and 10. Then I eat and lay around the house until I have to go to work at 3:00 p.m. (Sometimes of course I have errands to run and things to do during the day, but we are talking typical days here.) I get off at 8:00 p.m. and then Robert and I watch Scrubs on TV while I make dinner and we eat. Then we do whatever we need to do to finish the day, Robert finishes up homework if needed and I do house work or play on the computer. Then off to bed usually between 10 and 11. So, yep, you are right you have just wasted a few minutes of your life, but hey at least you can put your mind at ease now.
Our lives are not so mysterious now.

1 comment:

kelsey said...

but what do this and that do all day??? my husband would like you to know that I am 100202 times lazier than you, as I have no job at all.