
Well, another year past and we are moving along quickly in life. I finished school in July and graduated with a BS in biology. That sure is nice to be finished. I love going to school and am sad to know that schooling is over for me, at least it is for awhile. Robert will be done with school next year. He is going to have a BA in communications and an emphasis in advertising. We are a little nervous about this because of the way the economy is right now. He is a little discouraged because his teachers all tell him that the communications field is not such a good field right now because it is the first to go when companies are doing budget cuts. So, if anyone has any job offers or suggestions for internship PLEASE let us know. We are excited to be able to see the end of our days at BYU-Idaho. One last winter in the Rexburg cold. There really is not much to report on for this past year. We have had some fun as you have noticed through our previous posts and enjoyed our family time! We have been married for almost 5 years and been in love for almost 10 wonderful years.
Well, with that I guess we will announce that we are building on to our family. I am between 6 and 7 months pregnant. I am due March 7, 2009! We are SO excited! We have been trying for quite awhile for a child and feel so blessed that God has decided to grant us this opportunity in life. My pregnancy has been a breeze! I really feel no different, other than the movements that I began to feel around Thanksgiving. It is fun and yet so surreal. We are not finding out the sex of the baby. We want you all to stayed tuned until after the baby is born to find out.
Really, that is all the news that we have. Check back for updates and more information as often as you would like. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and enjoy the short week left in the 2008. And thank you to everyone who sent us a Christmas card of their own this year. It's always nice to get some mail other than bills and junk!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! We are so excited to hear about a new little draper! I can't wait to see pictures!
Congratulations!!!! You both will be great parents.
Wow!! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment