Robert and I were going to go get our first "real" Christmas tree yesterday, but he had church meetings in the morning and so we put it off until this morning. Well, we woke up to snow just barley covering the ground at 4:15am when Robert got up for work. We were okay with that and were still planning on going. I was a little excited about the snow because that meant that we would see all the trees and things with snow. It would make it just a little more special. So, I went back to sleep and got up just after 7:00 to be ready to go when Robert got off of work at about 7:30-8:00. It was snowing again. Robert called and said that there was a lot of wind and he was sliding around on the roads a lot when going to work. So, it has been snow which I like and am not sad about at all. The only thing is....
No tree today. Hopefully it will be soon that we get our tree, but we don't have many decorations and the house looks a little bare. We are counting on our tree to make our home look a little more like Christmas.
Monday, December 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
string popcorn and make paper chains and snow flakes! something to do, nearly no-cost and no storage afterwards. Matthew also told me today that you can make candy canes by twisting pipe cleaners together.
Any tree news yet? Hopefully you were able to find another day this week to go pick one out! I'll message you on facebook with that gingerbread recipe-hope you enjoy it again! Thanks for your help making that one last year-it was so fun!
Post a Comment