Well, the last 2 nights Kenya has slept more than 6 hours each night. On Wednesday night she slept from about 11:30 pm till 6:15 am. Then last night she slept from just before midnight till just 6 am (I think). At not quite 7 weeks old Kenya is doing amazing! Thank you, thank you for all your support and prayers that are helping us and making the life transition of having a baby go very smooth.
Robert has started an internship here in Rexburg as of Monday. He is working for a venture capital company. It is a paid internship (YES!) and is a minimum of 25 hours a week. He is also taking one online history class. So, although he is not a full time student anymore he will still be plenty busy. Most of his work will be from home because his internship is a lot of research which will be done on the computer. I am so excited to have him at home, even if a large chunk of the day he is on the computer working. He is able to see and be with Kenya more like he wanted!
We are loving life and enjoy Kenya! I will try to do better at taking and posting pictures of her. (I have had complains from family (Kira) about not seeing many pictures.)
Congrats to the Carey's on their new arrival Irelynn and to the Norris's with their baby girl Liv who were both born this week! The world had a lot more girls in it after these last couple of weeks. At least it seems that way to me.
Friday, April 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay I love when they start sleeping through the night. Belinda doesn't eat from 9:30pm-6:00am but she does wake up around 4am. We just have been putting that binky in her mouth.
Post a Comment