Friday, April 03, 2009

Curly Sue

Here is Kenya last night after the first time her dad bathed her. She is still cute as ever!!!
Kenya cuddling her dad while mom showered the other day! These two make a great pair. What a proud daddy Robert is.

So, these next three pictures are to show that Kenya really does have curly hair. Before I ever gave her her first bath we thought it was odd that she had straight hair. Well, when it is wet it is definitely curly, as seen below. Her hair is so fine that when it dries it goes straight.



Kenya had a weight check on Wednesday and is up to 6 pounds and 14 ounces. Although I think she is just getting longer and not thicker at lot. Grow little one grow.

6 comments:

Julia said...

What a cute girl! Lots of curly hair..SO CUTE!

Henderson Family said...

That hair is sooo cute. She is such a beautiful baby. Don't worry, she'll grow soon enough and then you'll be wishing she could just stay little forever. They grow up too fast.

Jimmy, Diane and Bentley said...

Wow, she is SO beautiful. I really mean it, she is adorable. I can't wait to meet her!!

kelsey said...

so cute. Aaron says "maybe we better go to the blessing huh?" can't wait to meet her!!!

Julie said...

Lois!?!?!? This is Julie Mortenson. I have no idea how I ran into your blog but I did! Your little girl is beautiful!!! Congrats! I love her curly hair. So cute! I plan on stalking your blog quiet regularly now :)

Jena said...

Sooo fun! We love the pics, keep them coming! :)