Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Excitment and visitors

We are very excited as Robert finishes up this semester on Thursday!! Really, he is close to being done already. I am busy getting ready for family and friends to come and visit.
Robert's family is coming in on Thursday night! We are so excited all of his family is going to be able to make it.
Some of my family might be able to make it for the blessing as well. If they come it will be my parents, brother Aaron and his family and maybe my sister Cheri and her family. It would be a full house, but I am looking forward to the excitement!
I hope to see anyone who can make it in Sunday. I am cooking a yummy Ester dinner too!

2 comments:

Henderson Family said...

We are blessing Belinda that day too.

Carolyn said...

Congrats to Robert!!! Kenya is so beautiful!!! Didn't know you had a blog - didn't know you were pregnant - didn't know you had such a BEAUTY!!!! SOOOO happy for you on all counts!