Wednesday, May 06, 2009

diapers.com

So, I have begun to order diapers and things (like gas drops) off of diapers.com because it is a little bit cheaper than going to Wal-Mart. Also, if your order is more than $49 (before your discounts) shipping is free. They have everything you could think of and if you just order it all together it really does become A LOT cheaper than going to the store. Shipping is only 1-2 days too!They take manufacturers coupons and also have other great discounts. Anyone who wants to try it enter this code (a referral from me) and you will get $10 0ff and I will get $5 off my next purchase. Once you sign up too you can refer your fiends and get tons of savings!! It is awesome because you get a great discount and will continue to save when you get your own referral code. SO, just try it out and I know you will love it! Here's the code to enter at check out.

DRAP8792

1 comment:

Lana said...

I'm just looking for fine quality of safe diapers... Thanks for the information about Diapers.com... I will pass it on!!