Saturday, July 18, 2009

Patriotic Pictures

This are some photos taken by a friend last Saturday. Kenya would not smile, but what can you expect from a 4 month old. She was a trooper and didn't cry much at all! Enjoy! These are our patriotic pictures for the month of July.








5 comments:

Catherine and Derrick said...

those pictures are so beautiful. What a good looking family.

The Olligschlager Family said...

I love the one where Kenya is in the daisies! So cute

Henderson Family said...

Those are such pretty pictures. I love the daisies. She looks so funny in the one looking at the daisy. She has a look on her face, that says "what is that thing?"

The Mathesons said...

Gosh, I love this kid! beautiful little Kenya and beautiful little pics. Thanks for sharing!!

Rebecca E. said...

Oh my gosh those are the best family pics ever! I love it you guys! Kenya is just too cute!!!