Sunday, October 18, 2009
Teething
Of coarse, Kenya yesterday got her first tooth to come in. We are visiting family and that tooth made her cranky. It is the bottom right front tooth. It popped through yesterday morning and went back down last night. This morning it has come back up again. She is not a good teether. Really, for a least 2 1/2 months now she has had her top left molar trying to come in too. I thought it was an ear ache for a while and then when I got a good look one of her cuspids keeps breaking the skin and then going back under. Poor girl her mouth hurts so much! I guess she can't be perfect in everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's a real bummer. I can't believe those teeth keep playing peek a boo on her.
Post a Comment