Friday, November 20, 2009

50 FREE greeting cards!

FREE 50 photo greeting cards. This is awesome. I found this deal on coupongal.net ! So, what it is is SeeHere.com is running a promotion where you get 50 free greeting cards AND free shipping! I think this is wonderful and thought I should tell EVERYONE! It is quick and easy. Create an account with SeeHere.com and the click on "order now: under the card section. Chose the 4x8 and then design a card. When you are done, SAVE it and then put 50 of them in your basket and the use the promo code "newbaby" when checking out. I just did it and they didn't even ask for a credit card # or anything! How wonderful. If you don't have cards yet for Christmas or need them for anything else (maybe baby announcements or something), definitely go there. Awesome deal!!

No comments: