Here are some words that Kenya says and has meanings for:
Kitty (itty)- she began saying it just shortly after we got to MT. She was just shy of 5 months old and I think we are calling it her first official word. She still using to call This and the other cats here.
eat (ea)- without the "t". this word came shortly after kitty and occasionally still uses it.
dada- she calls for her daddy
mama-calling for mom
grandma (gma)- Yes she calls for her grandma!
grandpa (gpapa)- she has said it a few times before, but just tonight she was playing with grandpa and calling his name after he "beeped" her nose.
bye-bye (bye-bye)- so cute! She will wave and say it at the same time.
all done (da)- at the end of a meal, I tell her all done. Now when every I say all done, whether after eating or anytime, she will she da da.
There are often times when we say something she will mimic the sounds that we just made and they are very close. I think she has a gift of speech or communicating.
Other updates.
She is finally in the right side of clothing for her age. She is in 6-9 month size, but she is just over 8 months. She has done a lot of growing!
She crawls reguarlly!
Today she stood up by just holding onto my shirt and then stood there for a few moments. She then let of my shirt and still just stood there. This was witnessed by Chris, I am not making it up. I was impressed!
She loves to play with the kitty! She is getting good at being gently when petting her too.
I am sure there was more I wanted to say, but I am tired now and going to bed.
Please, if you have any memories or comments about Kenya up to this point in her life please leave a comment for us. I want to keep these posts and share them with her when she is older. Thanks!
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment