Saturday, December 05, 2009

Domesticated

So, I am going to attempt to be domesticated over the next week or so and try to sew Kenya a Christmas dress. I want her to have one, but I could not see $20+ on a dress for my 9 month old. I was talking to my mom about it and she told me she had plenty of Christmas fabric and patterns that I could use. So, I looked through a it and picked a pattern and will try to make a dress. It will all depend on how independent Kenya wants to be and how much she can get into, if I when, I will get it done. I have very little sewing experience, but have always wanted to do more. I took a child's clothing class at BYU-I and really like it. So, I will hopefully, be posted pictures of that in the next couple weeks.
Sorry, there have not been many updates, but really we don't have much to share. I am waiting for my new niece and nephew to come into this world in the next couple of weeks. That will be fun too!

1 comment:

Brandon & Megan said...

Lois you know it will look amazing! I remember the dress that you made in your class and that was gorgeous! Make sure to post pictures so we can all enjoy your handy work!