This was awesome. It started out that This was meowing at the door to go outside. Right away Kenya went to the door to let her out. We really hadn't let This out a lot, so we weren't sure how Kenya knew how to do let her out or how she knew it was outside that This wanted. The video was take at the beginning of March.
Kenya cannot wait to go outside EVERY day now. I am glad I have a little girl who enjoys being outside. I can't wait until summer comes and we will be at the park or walking outside all day!
I started my garden in cups in doors. I am so excited to have a little garden of my own. Right now I have 4 sprouted cucumber plants and 2 zucchini plants. YEAH!
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh man, she is one cute girl!!!
That is just so precious! She is talking and it is SO CUTE! I have been wanting to call you but I lost your number so if you want to facebook it to me or email it to me that would be awesome! or if you just want to call me that would be great too....we miss you guys! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment