I tried so hard to get this on video, but failed.
Today Kenya and I were dancing in the living room and This was just sitting there watching us. Kenya walked over and picked up one of her front paws and started moving it like she was trying to dance with her. SO CUTE! This took it for a little bit, but then pulled her paw away and walked away. I then got my phone to record it and asked Kenya to do it again. She did, but stood directly in front of her so I could not get the shot. By then This had had enough and Kenya was starting to pull her tail and trying to pick her up, so I decided they had both had enough.
Later Kenya was going down for a nap and she would not stop insisting that she needed her kitty!! This was laying on the chair sleeping and so I set Kenya next to her and gave her her blanket. She told me to "shhh" because kitty was sleeping. Then I told her to go to sleep with kitty. I went and sat down on the other side of the room and Kenya began to space off. This's tail was wagging and before Kenya spaced out she was feeling This's tail with her hand and it was actually helping put her to sleep. When I made a noise and Kenya noticed the tail again she was scared of the tail. She didn't know what it was and started crying a little bit. I walked over and uncovered This (because Kenya had covered her to go to sleep) and showed her it was the kitty. It took her a second, but then she said "Oh" with a big smile on her face and started giggling.
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so so cute!!
Oh what precious moments! How sweet
Post a Comment