Thursday, September 29, 2011

End of Summer fun.

Here is some fun that we have been up to.
The girls and I went to the zoo and Jasmin had her first ride in the stroller without her car seat. She actually did really well while Kenya and I went in and pet the goats for about 10 minutes, but then when I got back to try and take a picture she was done and wanted out. The zoo is closing tomorrow for the season (except for Halloween) and so we went 3 times in the last week or so. One of those times ended because Kenya throw the biggest fit of her life and we had to leave. That is an entire other story. But this was the first time we went and we all had a great time!This is International Talk Like a Pirate Day.
Coldstone had their annual World's Largest Ice Cream Social Day on Tuesday and we went our neighbors. Here are Carson and Kenya enjoying their free ice cream. Can you guess what Jasmin the entire time we were there... Sleep, you guess it.

The first video is of Kenya sing to the Miller last Saturday who we had over for lunch. She sat there and it this for quite some time. Then she asked Krysta to sing with her. It was so cute and entertaining.


Kenya has taken a love to frisbees over this summer. I got some towards the end of summer (when they came on sale for $.50). Robert and I spent about 10 minutes one day teaching her how to throw them properly and this is what she was doing after about trying it for a minutes outside each day for less than a week. She really picked up on it.

No comments: