Monday, September 19, 2011

What we have been up to.

These are just random pictures of things we have done in the last month that I did not want to leave out. Enjoy!

This picture of Kenya and Jasmin was just last week. I just wanted to give an updated picture.

This next picture is of Kenya helping with the corn. We shucked, cooked, and cut off 5 dozen corn cobs and put it in the freezer. (It was to separate days that we did it.)
These are the apples for my mom's apple tree. Again this took 2 days of work, but we canned 56 pints, 4 quarts, 1 half pint of applesauce. We still had some that we ate with meals for a few days. It was oh so yummy!
(She is not pooping, just trying hard to turn the handle.)
Just a cute picture of Jasmin within the last week or so.
This was at the end of August. Jasmin can lift her chest up off the floor.


This is Kenya and Baby Doll getting a horsey ride. Something that Kenya missed out on the last 2 months before Jasmin was born.

Okay these next videos are just too cute! We were trying to catch Jasmin smiling and talking, but we were not so successful.


Next is Kenya reading to Jasmin. Kenya did this all by herself. Jasmin was sitting in the chair just chillin' while I was busy doing something and then Kenya went to her room and grabbed a book. She started to read it. I could not choose which video to post so, I posted them all. What a wonderful big sister she is. AND what a wonderful little sister Jasmin is because she puts up with Kenya ALWAYS wanting to be with her and touching her.

No comments: