Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Festival of Trees

For the next week of Family Home Evening we went to a community event called the Festival of Trees.  There were lots of trees decorated that were but up for auction to raise money for an organization.  It was a lot of fun.  Because this was family night they had entertainment most of the night too.  Dancing, carol singing and more.  It was a lot of fun and Kenya had a great time.
I cannot get enough of these girls!
 Here are some examples of the tress there.  It was fun to see all the different themes and get ideas of how we can decorate our tree.
 They had face painting.  What a good job they did.




I like the top of this tree.  I might use this style for our tree.

What a fun night it was!  We really had a great time and would go again next year. 

No comments: