Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Thanksgiving.


This year for Thanksgiving we stayed at home.  We invited friends from Rexburg to join us.  Here is our Thanksgiving day.
In the morning we watched a little bit of the Macy's parade online.  Then Robert went to a turkey bowl for a few hours.  Kenya and I stayed home and got the turkey in the oven.  It was strange not putting the turkey in until about 10 am.  With my family being so big we usually had to wake up early to get a giant turkey in the oven.  The turkey was only like 12 lbs I think and so it only took about 4 or 5 hours to cook. 

Kenya helping Mommy put butter on and seasoning on the turkey. 

After a little bit of watching me she decided that it wasn't so bad.
 This is a video of Kenya helping.  She really does love to help with anything I do.  Cooking is probably he favorite thing to help with.  She loved Thanksgiving for that!



 After we got the turkey in the oven Kenya and I got bored so we went down to where they were playing football to watch.  It was such a nice day.   I could not let weather like this go to waste. 
Kenya and Jasmin watching Daddy play football.
Daddy playing football.

Family photo with Daddy after he was done playing football.

Kenya was in heaven.  Two babies!
 We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Our friends the Mathesons showed up for dinner and then stayed and played some Wii games with us!  Dinner turned out yummy!  The turkey was moist and amazing!  We had way to much food, but I guess that is what made it a perfect Thanksgiving. 

No comments: