Sunday, February 05, 2012

January Pictures

 I took the pictures off of my new camera and there they are.







This is at the beginning of the year.  Kenya put these scraps of fabric on everyone and said they were hats. 

 This is a project that Kenya made for her room.  I hot glued the crayons to the canvas and then she melted them.  We hung it up in her room.
 These are the quilts my mom made the girls for Christmas.  I love the colors that she chose!  Both of the girls love the quilts.   Kenya uses hers almost every night and I set Jasmin on her to play.  Jasmin loves all the colors and patterns to look at.  Great job, Mom!

Kenya's

Jasmin's

 Last weekend we went to visit family and friends in Utah.  We had a blast.  We got to visit so much family  and my brother Josh spoiled us while we were down there!
Kenya, Alyxana, and Jasmin
 Josh took us to Golden Coral and the girls played with the chocolate from the chocolate fountain.  They were "painting' with it.


Kenya and her painted face.
More to come on our weekend. 

No comments: