Thursday, September 19, 2013

Pregnancy Update Continued.

When we got back to the US I did not want to start with a Dr in Montana where we were staying with my mom and then have to switch to a Dr in Idaho.    The last time I saw a Dr in China was at 16 weeks.  When we got to Idaho Falls and got settled a bit I tried looking around for a Dr here in Idaho Falls and it was just not working out with them.  So needless to say I am going to the same Dr in Rexburg that I had with both Kenya and Jasmin.  We like him a lot anyway!  So the my first appointment with him was I think at week 25.  We had an ultrasound and everything seems great.   At the ultrasound we had still not decided if we wanted to know the gender of the baby.  I really did not care and so I made Robert make the decision.  At the end of the ultrasound he told the Dr to go ahead and look.  This is the answer we got, "Well, it looks like it is a girl, but if you have a baby shower or buy anything keep the receipt."  So we took that as he really could not tell and mostly that he just did not see anything that looked like a boy.  Maybe he knew that we were unsure about finding out and so he really didn't care to take a better look.  So we are just saying we really don't know what it is going to be.   I was getting nervous because I was not feeling the baby as frequent or as consistent as I did with the other girls.  So that ultrasound really put me at lease.  And of course you would know it that within a week after that the baby would not stop moving for anything.  I have had regular check ups now with Dr Hopkin in Rexburg and a good smooth pregnancy.  Today I am 33weeks and 4 days and at my appointment everything is going good. 
Here are my other all thought about this pregnancy so far. 
Each pregnancy I have had has gotten a little bit more like a real pregnancy.  With Kenya nothing in my life changed!  Really not even my clothes size.  It was wonderful and I am so greatful! With Jasmin, I was a lot more tired in the first and last trimester than with Kenya.  Still I really did not feel pregnant, or what others talked about what being pregnant was like.  I had to wear maternity clothes but still no complications and an easy life.  Again, I am greatful for that!  With this baby I have felt "pregnant."  I was tired at first of course and still am.  I am having real pregnancy troubles.  Meaning that I have a hard time bending over sometime, I have strange aches and pains, if I lift something heavy I can feel it in my belly, I definitely had to start wearing maternity clothes, and there have been a few days where I over did it and then I paid for it for the next couple of days.  I am not complaining, just keep a record of my own pregnancy for the future.  I still consider myself extremely blessed with how easy things are for me!!  I contribute the increase of symptoms to my age.  Not that I am old, but as my body gets older it feels the strain or pregnancy more.  But I truly thank my Heavenly Father almost daily for the blessing of health and strength through pregnancy and always.  And here is to praying for just as easy as delivery and labor as the first 2. 

1 comment:

Jena said...

I forgot you are so close to having sweet Draper #3! Take it easy, busy Mama! :)