Sunday, November 16, 2008

The countdown.

Well, I am so excited because I only have 3 more days to work before vacation. I took Thursday off for Robert's birthday and then on Friday we are leaving for our Thanksgiving vacation. We are going to have so much fun! We are spending a few days in Utah with friends and family then flying out of Salt Lake City to JFK airport. My sister, Kira is picking us up there and we are going to spend the day in New York City site seeing. My other sister Amy is coming from Texas the day before Thanksgiving too! We are both so happy to be escaping from what has become the routine of our lives for the last 2 months or so. We will hopefully have lots to post on our blog during/after our trip.

2 comments:

Henderson Family said...

We hope you have a good time!!!

Rebecca E. said...

Sounds like fun! While your in NYC you should try to swing by Boston and we'll meet you and show the sights there. I think it's only like 5 hours away or something. Let me know if you can, it'll be like old times again. We miss you guys!