Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

So, last night it began to snow and then continued to snow through out the night. I work up this morning and there was a wonderful white blanket across everything. Plus, Robert and I went shopping the other day to get some items for our car and there was Christmas music playing in most of the stores. I am so excited! Robert and I are hoping to go home to my parents house for Christmas and see all the family that is coming home, but we will see. I think I am going to go watch Polar Express now.

Does anyone in Rexburg have empty canning jars that I can buy from them or know where I can get them. I have canned about 15 jars of applesauce and have only used about 1/4 of the apples I have. ALL of the stores including DI are out of jars. Please help! Or, if anyone is going to IF and could pick me up some I will give you cash for doing so. OR, if anyone wants some apples to can I will give them to you. The apples are a little mushy and so not really good to eat plain.

4 comments:

Henderson Family said...

It snowed here in Utah today too. Katie Marie and I went out and built a snowman. She was more into the snow this year than she was last year. Her favorite part was eating it.

The Carey Family said...

I'm glad its snowing there. We still have 80+ weather here. Yeah, not too happy with that. I am already missing snow. Can't take the canuck out of the canadian.

Emily said...

I have some little tiny jars you can have. I don't know if they are too tiny for your canning, though. Let me know.

CP said...

Lois, What is your applesauce recipe?