Below are This and That curled up for a long winters nap. Aren't they so cute! I guess we keep our house a little cold because even our cats wrap up in blankets.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
The beginning of Christmas vaction
Yesterday Robert finished his last class in the afternoon and is done with school until the beginning of January. We are both so excited. Funny thing happened last night. I got off of work early and we were wanting to celebrate. However, it was graduation night and Rexburg is packed with parents and others celebrating. So, we decided to stay in. We watched some Christmas movies and we were both falling asleep just after 9pm. Boy are we losers. The first day of vacation and we got so bored that we went to bed earlier than we have in months. We got a good laugh at ourselves.
Below are This and That curled up for a long winters nap. Aren't they so cute! I guess we keep our house a little cold because even our cats wrap up in blankets.
Here is our tree. The weather beat us! On Monday night for family home evening we got out the fake one and put it up. Don't get me wrong I think it looks great, but the pine smell is missing. I guess we didn't spend any money and our house looks good.
This is a sunset just the other day. Robert took an amazing picture of it. It is my favorite color, orange! Today though we woke up to about 2 inches of snow. YEA! But now we are going to have to get snow tires. That is a budget killer.
Below are This and That curled up for a long winters nap. Aren't they so cute! I guess we keep our house a little cold because even our cats wrap up in blankets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I miss the sunrises and sunsets. Great picture!
Beautiful tree, beautiful sky, and cute cats.
You guys are getting so old, sleeping at 9pm. Can't wait to see you soon!
Post a Comment