Tuesday, February 10, 2009

10 year dating spree and counting...

Today marks the day in history that Robert finally got the guts to ask me to be his girlfriend! It was at Mazama High School right before Lois' geometry class ten years ago. Well, the rest is history...
We have been together ever since. There were rough times when we were separated by hundreds if not thousands of miles, but we have learned and grown a lot, only to make life all the sweeter.
(Fall 1999. Mazama High School. Klamath Falls, OR)

It only took Robert 5 more years to get the courage to ask me to marry him on this same date.
(March 13, 2004. Moore Park, Klamath Falls, OR)

Now it is 5 more years after he proposed and yet still seems like only the beginning of our time together. The time that we have spent together seems so short when compared to the eternity that we are sharing together.(October 16, 2008. Near the Idaho Falls falls, Idaho Falls, ID)<=What a mouth full!

Robert, I love you!!

7 comments:

Henderson Family said...

Wow, it seems like you can expect great and significant events about every 5 years. I wonder what the next five years will bring.

Sha nay nay said...

You two are SO stinkin' cute!!

Emily said...

Wow, I never knew that about you guys. High school sweethearts! That is such a great story. Happy "Anniversary" :)

Anonymous said...

Awww... cute pictures, guys! I love it!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :-)

The Crebs Family said...

Holy Cow you guys are so cute! I love the picture of High School, you looks so young!

The Olligschlager Family said...

I like that you guys like to keep to a schedule LOL

Harris Family said...

He proposed on the same day he first asked you out...that is so so sweet! I love it! I love that first photo of you guys-oh so young!