So, last night as I was going through some baby items Cheri sent me I was thinking...
"These are cute and will come in handy someday when we have kids. I will just need to find somewhere to keep them." Then, all the sudden I realized that I will be putting a baby in these clothes in just a few weeks. WOW! Is it ever going to seem real before the baby comes?
Then this morning Robert and I were getting ready for him to go to school and he said, "You are having a baby shower this weekend and your not just going to it, it is for you." Isn't he so cute! Robert is going to be a daddy!
I think that we are in for a real shock when we have a baby in our home, I hope that we don't forget about it then.
Wednesday, February 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
This post made me chuckle a little. You guys are going to be great parents! I think all the fussy-noises and crying and giggling that will come out of that cute little baby will remind you just fine that there's a baby in the house.
I'm seriously excited for you guys though, congratulations again!
You two really are so cute! You never stop my laughing. And I just now noticed the name on the baby countdown. Nice, VERY nice. You should keep the name for a nick name.
It didn't fully hit me until I held Hannah for the first time. It is such a neat experience. Lois you and Robert are going to be terrific parents!!
People kept asking me after I had Katie Marie if I felt this instant bond with her, but honestly it took me a while to feel like Katie Marie was actually my child instead of a little sister, but as time goes by you start to feel this incredible love and protection for that little one and you would give your life and everything you own for them. It really is amazing!!!
WOW, seriously how did I not know you are pregnant before now????? Did I miss the big post annoucing it? I can't believe you're only a few weeks away from being a mommy and I'm just now finding out, man I feel like the worst friend ever for not congratulating you yet. Well anyhow CONGRATS!!!! We wish you both the best. Please keep us posted and definitley post pics!
I still all the time think it's totally strange to have a kid. Wonderful, but what? I had a baby? Weird.
Post a Comment