Monday, May 18, 2009

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!

Today, Robert enjoyed some quality time with his daughter, while I enjoyed some alone time. Robert had an appointment set up for me at the day spa here in Rexburg. He dropped me off and did not even tell me what I was there for. So, when I got inside I asked them and they told me it was a full hour massage and a pedicure. I was at the spa for just over 2 hours and loved it!!
This was my Mother's day gift from him! LOVED IT!!
Thank you, Robert!! I love you so much!!!

4 comments:

Julia said...

Way to go Robert on the great idea! I am glad you had fun Lois!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's wonderful! Of course, you had to go the ONE day of the week I don't work! ;-) J/K You were in good hands, I know!

What a good gift, you have a pretty awesome hubby!

Brandon & Megan said...

Well aren't you loved! Lucky girl!

When are you guys going to come down for a visit? We want to see Kenya (and you guys can come :) )

Henderson Family said...

WOW, what a great, thoughtful, awesome gift. LUCKY!!!! You deserve it though.