Saturday, March 13, 2010

Our 6 year wedding anniversary.

Today Robert and I have been married for 6 years! Really? Yep! We had a great breakfast with Chris and Christine at Cislo’s and my dad made my favorite meal, BBQ steak and potatoes with corn. Robert and I came down to Libby to visit my parents. For our anniversary Robert took me to the jeweler yesterday and is having my wedding band fixed. When we first had it made the jeweler made it turn out wrong. It looked good, but the stones kept falling out. They are going to fix it and make it all better. YEAH! What a great husband.

So, over all not an eventful day, but exactly what I need and want. Great food, family, and nothing pressing to do makes a perfect anniversary. Robert I love you and I am looking forward to many great years in the future!

1 comment:

kelsey said...

congrats! aaron says you guys are so old :)