I have been putting this off. But I am going to do it now! Starting tomorrow I am going to potty train. I have been toying with the idea for about 5 weeks or so seriously, but never had the guts to start. I am afraid of starting and failing. Not that Kenya will fail, but that I will. So, I am officially declaring it, so now I have to start!
I kept tell myself that because they do not make underwear small enough I had to wait to order it online. So, I looked it up and was ready to order it tonight, $35 for 6 pairs. This included shipping and was the only site I could find that has small enough undies. Sorry, kid I would not even pay that much for my own underwear. I am going to try to just use diapers and see how that goes. If not I will just run to the store and get some that are too big or something.
I did a test run a couple times this week and that was because Kenya saw the potty and asked for it. She actually went 3 times in one day on the potty.
Kenya, drink up! You will have more water and drinks than you know what to do with in the next few days. Enjoy.
So, wish me luck and hopefully I will have a mostly potty trained 13 month old in just a few days!
Any suggestions are welcome.
Friday, April 02, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Why are you giving her extra to drink?
Post a Comment