Monday, October 04, 2010
Updates: Fun in China.
This is Kenya after an exhausting day running around. She is a real trooper here in China!
These next few pictures are of Kenya playing at the little park that our complex has. She enjoys playing with other kids and she doesn't even mind the heat too much.


This is Kenya with her first date. One of the teachers here set her up with it. She did not like it much either. We all agree that she is to young to be dating anyway!
The Mid Autumn Festival was at on Sept 23. What the Chinese do on this holiday is look at the moon with their family and eat moon cakes. (I have not really found any moon cakes that were great. Don't get me wrong I liked some of them, but it is nothing I am going to miss about China.) Our boss invited us all to a wonderful dinner. It had been cloudy all day and so we did not think we were going to be able to see the moon. Then when we were going home after dinner we looked up and, sure enough, there was the moon. It was gone in less than 2 0r 3 minutes too. It was great! I wish this picture was not so blurry. It would have been a great picture to blow up.

The man on the far right is our boss, Mr Tian. He owns the school. The others are the head master and some of the principals. It was another great night and yummy traditional Chinese food!

This is Chicken served with the head on the platter.
Gotta love Kenya! She would sing, dance and sweep all day if we did not have other things to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Pretty sure that being that cute is bordering on illegal! :-) What a precious little thing! That "music video" made my day.
OH MY GOSH!!! WHAT FUN!!! WE are SOOOOOOO jealous....John just got laid off and we laughingly thought how fun it would be to go do that...what an adventure!!! Wow, yup i'm truly jealous!!! I'd say it would make me nervous to move to a foreign country but I know there's huge americanized areas....wow...yup can't get over how jealous I am!!!!! Have fun Draper family!
Post a Comment